Thursday, February 3, 2011

Shit I Like Doing

Hi, I'm John. I like to get up after about 6 or 7 hours of recuperative sleep, have great morning sex, go downstairs and eat a hearty breakfast while sitting on the sofa watching sportscenter and scratching my balls. My english teachers of yore would be appalled at the length of that run on sentence. That sentence ran a marathon. Anyway, after about 11 AM, I'd probably be ready for more sex so my head is clear for a solid workout. I believein working out and taking care of myself. Sex with a random hot chick at the gym mid-workout would be sweet, but not always necessary. Once I'm through with my workout, time to go home for a chocolate protein shake. I prefer chocolate protein powder. Once I'm showered, I like to sit in my boxers watching YouTube and listening to music played at the appropriate level. I like to do what I want when I want to do it. I don't want to hear any shit about being emotionally unavailable. I like to Guiness too.

No comments:

Post a Comment