Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 for Saturday

Still hanging on to an early lead at 10-4-1 on the season.  The first game is Thursday night.

Miami @ Pittsburgh (+3.5)  Thurs. 7:30 ESPN

I know I've said in the pass bet against Wanstauche but I'll take em here at home.

Alabama @ Arkansas (+7)  3:30 CBS

Chances are this is a much stiffer test for Bama then the preseason game of the year against Florida.  Part of me thinks Arkansas can win part of me see Bama but two touchdowns.  I find myself rooting for Mallet even though I shouldn't.  I'll root for an upset before Bama's tilt with Florida so I can get a cheaper ticket.

South Carolina (+2.5) @ Auburn 7:45 ESPN

I think this game has low scoring written all over it.  It should be your game of the week because the winner will keep hope alive for a divisional crown.  It will be a hard hitting defensive struggle and whichever QB crumbles the least will win the game.

Oregon State (+16.5) @ Boise State  8 PM ABC

You probably shouldn't be bothering with this game but its on ABC so some will be fooled.  I going against Boise St. because the hype must die.  This shouldn't be a classic football game and Boise St. should be able to score at will.

West Virginia @ LSU (-6.5) 9:15 ESPN 2

One of our readers will be attending the game and reporting back to us about the atmosphere in death valley.  You should watch this game over Boise St. and its close to the South Carolina game.  Flip it over here when that is done because Ron "I still buried on ESPN" Franklin is calling the game and he is a treat to listen to.  You never really know what you are going to get out of West Virginia these days but this game should be entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment