Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gruden to Work Mutltiple Jobs

From NAGAYT wire reports

John Gruden, current Monday Night Football analyst and former Raiders and Buccaneers head coach has accepted multiple positions today.  Gruden has agreed to accept the head coaching vacancy at the University of Florida  He has retained Bill Cowher as his defensive coordinator, and Tony Dungy as his special consultant and part time coach.  Gruden will also teach Sociology 201 at Florida, and continue serving as a Monday Night Football analyst.

"I'm thrilled with the opportunities that have been presented to me today. The chance to coach and teach at Florida was something I couldn't pass up. I can stay close to my family.  I can continue to pretend to know how to do color commentary. I can get back to doing what doing which is something I have missed."

The media already grasping at straws, will have to work extra hard to churn up bullshit coaching candidates in the future.  With their three favorite former NFL coaches accepting new positions, the media may stumble upon real candidates but don't count on it.



Dan Mullen is the most realistic first choice for those really in the know.

No comments:

Post a Comment