Friday, March 19, 2010

I Am Your Conscience: PDA

Previously on I am your conscience : Driving and Airplanes.

Resist the urge to make out in public unless its your first time doing so together. Boyfriends and girlfriends who make out in public and are all over each other are disturbing. People do not want to view this. If your really into each other that's great, I'm happy for you. Its just not something I want a front row seat to.

If you are in a booth please sit on opposite sides. Its just the two of you. It irritates me when I see a couple sitting side by side in a booth straining their necks to try to hold a conversation like close talker Neil from Seinfeld. Man up and sit on the other side despite what she wants you to do. You need some space get some.

Public Displays of Affection are a violation. I have felt this when I have had a girlfriend and when I have not. You have your basic freedoms but you need to remember your surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment