Monday, March 22, 2010

What Would You Do For an A?

Middle School through College you occasionally joked with your friends that you would have sex with an old teacher to get an A in her course. You see the course was so difficult or annoying and you though the hour of suffering and the self torture that followed would be worth it. Now I find myself looking around at work and saying " yea I would if it got me out of work early" or if shes halfway decent "that would be fun on my lunch break." Quid Pro Quo, I'm ready to go.


It's funny the things we think about or actually do at work to get us through the day. We grasp for little things to avoid work and keep our sanity. Whether we are on the net more than we would like researching John Calipari recruiting history, wondering around the office, or writing in this blog. We partake in several things we wouldn't normally do to make the day more tolerable. How to do you liven up your day?

1 comment:

  1. I keep bloomberg radio on in the background. A nice drop in the market keeps my day interesting.

    ReplyDelete