Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Things That Annoy Me

Why do people feel it necessary to slow down to 15 mph below the speed limit when they see a police car? TOTALLY UNNECESSARY! I realize if you're doing 57 in a 35 you're gonna slow the hell down. However, I don't know how many times I have been driving at the standard 5-10 mph above the limit, moving along with the flow of traffic, and the shmucks in front of me brake suddenly because they see a cop on the side of the road writing a ticket. The cop isn't going to pull you over!!! He's occupied, dipshit! Why the fuck are you slowing down so drastically? It has a ripple effect on the traffic behind you. If you see a cop don't give him a reason to notice you because you are slowing down suddenly. Stop panicking at the site of a police car. It's a little thing that annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment