Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things and People That Don't Impress Me

The time is now 1:38 AM on Wednesday night. I can't sleep, and I need to contribute my part to this blog. Right now is not the time for deep thought, so I'm going to compile a list of things and people that I don't find particularly special, impressive, or exciting.

Wedding Crashers
Ultimate Fighting
Tattoos
Abercrombie and Fitch
Lord and Taylor
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Geno's and Pat's cheesesteaks
Running up the art museum steps
People wearing throwback jerseys of players before their lifetime
American Idol
Barack Obama
Most politicians
Grady Sizemore
The movie "Crash"
The Real World
Reality TV
Bruce Springsteen
Scarface
Shia Labeouf(no idea how the f*** to spell his last name)
Fast cars
March Madness (its good basketball, but I have no emotional attachment to any college sports program)


I will indeed think of more when I am refreshed with quality sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment