Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Things/People That Are Not That Funny

Network TV- Seriously is there anything on ABC, NBC, CBS, or FOX that is worth watching for laughs? Maybe Two and a Half Men? I'll still pass due to 9 minutes of commercials. I find the laugh tracks themselves annoying enough as it is. Let me decide what is funny please. If I laughed every time the laugh track played I would die of a heart attack.

Preston and Steve- This is the highest rated radio show in the Philadelphia area. It tries to appeal to the masses and is not really edgy or humorous. It is a generic show at this point. Steve in particular brings little to the table. The show was better on Y100 before it became commercialized and generic. At this time the bizarre files were funny.

Super Bowl Commercials- This one even the masses would have to agree are not funny. You are not missing anything if you get up during the commercials of the game. It's been a few years since Budweiser brought anything to the table.

Dane Cook- I won't go as far to say that he has never done anything humorous but what about him is appealing. He certainly has not earned his success and I don't understand why he is in movies. The things the ultimately gets me is that he was forced down my throat for 4 years of college by people who had no clue who George Carlin was.
"Hat tip to the entire readership"

Jon Stewart- I find Steven Colbert to be the superior of the fake news shows to the point where I don't even bother with the Daily Show at this point. Least be the fact that Jon Stewart is overwhelmingly a Democrat far beyond the point where its a act. Colbert is humorous when he plays the Republican role.

No comments:

Post a Comment